Net Release only. Play it every where!!! Download it!
I did another remix and it is on the box set double cd. The other mix is weird and not as good in my opinion. This one is way more club friendly. Rudy picked the other one because it was strange. I used the old COTD drums on the other version, here I used cubase 5 drums, and newer drums. Production sounds much better here. Still both remixes are done in cubase 5, and cubase is meh. I just dont like it that much anymore. I prefer how renoise sounds. Still this version turned out good I think. I used my moog slim phatty to add a warm bass underneath but faint. I programmed lots of industrial glitchy shit, added sounds fx, and re programmed all the drums. Did a couple track edits. Mixed it much different than the original.
The original is more funky industrial mechanical, this one if more dance beat friendly. I wish he had picked this one over the other mix I did, he did not, I asked him if I could release this one free on my sites, he told me to GO FOR IT. So I did.
I must say the new wumpscut is amazing, and it is more like his old stuff that i love. So catchy and i will review it soon.
- The Dead Milkmen and VAC? What?
- Wojciech ‘kr-lik’ Król VAC Live keyboardist in Europe.
- Velvet Acid Christ: Grey, Video by Soundmirror66
- Velvet Acid Christ Touring 2015, Fly in gigs. Mindless Faith and more. *UPDATED*
- New Velvet Acid Christ Video: Eye H8 U by Soundmirror66
- Velvet Acid Christ: The Last Good Bye Video by Soundmirror66
- Velvet Acid Christ: Subconscious Landscapes LP is out for Everyone now!
- Pledge Ends October 21st