New VAC, from the septic compilation.
This song is on the up coming “The Art of Breaking Apart” LP that is coming out on OCT 27 2009. You can pre order by Clicking Here.
Do not worry, this is only how 1 half of the lp sounds, The other half sounds like TTG meets Fun With Knives!!! So we have this kind of music mixed with club music on the LP.
I love black rainbows, sure it’s kind of dark pop, but it’s catchy, and shows a new side of me. Hope you think so as well.
UPDATE: I’m so happy with the internet response to this song now.
I put so much heart and soul into it, the main hook, i wrote when i was a kid and never used it, and i finally made a song out of it.
I finally showed that I am a musician who can play instruments like my idols did.
I really love this song personally, I can listen to it over and over. I feel that way about most of the songs on the new lp. I have been listening to it non stop since I completed it, like every day since when i run errands, and I am not sick of it, or finding faults with it like i have my last couple of releases.
I really feel confident about this! I hope this gets big, I think it’s a great song that can appeal to a lot of people. It has heart and soul and is very sincere.
- Tour Shit… 2013 + 2014 and beyond.
- News: Music Video: Fun With Drugs by soundmirror66 + Tour News 2013 EAST & SOUTH
- Music Video: VAC: Black Rainbows by Soundmirror66.
- Vac News: Tour Planning, Who, What Why Where.
- VAC Tour: Southern Leg in November.
- East Coast Leg Update. Southern Leg in the works, One offs! *update*
- Music Video: Ghost in the Circuit by SoundMirror66
- Music Video: Faithless by SoundMirror66