New VAC, from the septic compilation.
This song is on the up coming “The Art of Breaking Apart” LP that is coming out on OCT 27 2009. You can pre order by Clicking Here.
Do not worry, this is only how 1 half of the lp sounds, The other half sounds like TTG meets Fun With Knives!!! So we have this kind of music mixed with club music on the LP.
I love black rainbows, sure it’s kind of dark pop, but it’s catchy, and shows a new side of me. Hope you think so as well.
UPDATE: I’m so happy with the internet response to this song now.
I put so much heart and soul into it, the main hook, i wrote when i was a kid and never used it, and i finally made a song out of it.
I finally showed that I am a musician who can play instruments like my idols did.
I really love this song personally, I can listen to it over and over. I feel that way about most of the songs on the new lp. I have been listening to it non stop since I completed it, like every day since when i run errands, and I am not sick of it, or finding faults with it like i have my last couple of releases.
I really feel confident about this! I hope this gets big, I think it’s a great song that can appeal to a lot of people. It has heart and soul and is very sincere.
- VAC News April 16.
- Velvet Acid Christ Festival Appearances in 2015.
- Covenant Show In Denver April 7th, one of the best days of my life…
- Velvet Acid Christ News April 2nd 2015
- Upcoming Tour Dates 2015 *Updated*
- Mojo 13 and NYC shows!
- Velvet Acid Christ Live in Delaware @ Asylum 13 Friday Jan 30th 2015 with Mindless Faith, Rodney of the Dead Milkmen
- Velvet Acid Christ Live in NYC! @ Santos Party House Saturday Jan 31st 2015. With Mindless Faith, Rodney of Dead Milkmen